The Dutch Flower Parades are a source of great pride in the Netherlands. The tradition of these parades dates back to the 19th century and continues to this day.
The Corso Zundert, held annually in September, is the largest flower parade in the Netherlands. This parade features floats covered in dahlias and other flowers from local gardeners. In addition to floats, the parade also includes marching bands, dance troupes, and other entertainment.
The Fruit Corso in Tiel is held annually in September and attracts tens of thousands of people from all over the country. The floats in this parade are decorated with fruits, such as apples, pears, strawberries and other natural materials. The fruits are grown by local farmers and carefully arranged by volunteers.
Don’t miss vibrant flower parades:
- Experience the parade from the wonderful grandstand
- Transfer by luxury coach from Amsterdam
- Hop-on-Hop-off is official partner of the parades
- The fruit corso is part of the world-renowned UNESCO list
The Corso Zundert and the Fruit Corso in Tiel are examples of the vibrant and unique Dutch culture. These parades are a reminder of the strong tradition of Dutch flower cultivation. They are sure to leave a lasting impression on any visitor to the Netherlands.
Our flower parades
Flower Parade Zundert
- Luxury bus tour to flower parade
- Grandstand admission
- Flower Parade Zundert: September 3
- Official partner of the fruit parade
- Price €89,50